Do you Run a Market Stall and Want to Grow?
We can help you grow your product range, by importing to Australia, with support to help you make the best decisions on new products.
We have helped several stall holders to take their weekend income, and generate a larger operation, with more products, and more sales.
Develop a New Product Range for your Market Stall
Are you always looking for the next hot product? Are you wondering how other stall holders always bring new product to market?
Here is how:
- Learn how to evaluate thousands of new products, then select the most profitable ones for your stall
- Learn how to negotiate with overseas suppliers and ship to your doorstep
- Learn how to test new products before committing to a commercial order
In six weeks, you learn about sourcing, freight, product strategy and digital launch, and have the skills and confidence to import and launch any new product, to your stall and online.
Generating more Sales for your Market Stall – Online
Your stall may have thousands of people pass by every weekend, without an online presence you are missing the follow up sales from people that recognise your business, but can’t find you when they go to buy online. They buy a competitor product instead.
With an e-commerce website, cleverly marketed at your market stall, and through customer promotions, you can get very quick traffic to your online stall, and start building more sales, all week long.
Import New Product to Market – Cut your Risks
There are risks to bringing new product to market, and the cost of inexperience is losing value in your order. You will learn how to:
- Negotiate improvements to product quality
- Minimise payment and foreign exchange risk
- Test your suppliers and customers – before you commit to a commercial import order
Create an account and start learning today, with more products and more sales channels your market stall will become much more profitable.
My Import Label Review – Markets and Fairs Magazine, Winter 2013
Check out the review of My Import Label here
[contentblock id=1 img=html.png]